Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Boating with the Johnsons

We were able to spend some time with Jonny's family too. It was good to see everyone and hang out for a few days. Boyd and Jina took us boating one day.... Here's some pics!


This picture is Jonny's Dad- He's really good at skiing (I don't know how to spell slolam? ha ha) anyways- ya he's good and we always like to see his big spray.This one is Josh when he's practicing his flip- or trying :) ha I love this picture, his head crashed right in the water! Maybe next time Josh! jk I can't make fun because at least he's doing it! He's really good on the wakeboard (when his head isn't crashing in the water that is).

These 2 are me and Jonny on the knee boards- don't let this fool you tho! I was only on it for about 10 seconds- literally. I'm not the biggest fan of being in the water, i guess you could say i'm SCARED of crashing! seriously tho..... i'm a wimp.


This is me and Jina on the tubes- our "princess ride." Thanks Jina for going slow with me! ha We had fun.


Jonny and his brothers

Jordan and Jonny on the knee boards- they're always really fun to watch cuz they splash each other and stuff.

My jonny on the board- woo hoo! He was so excited he got to wear his wet suit from high school

3 comments:

Ali Holt said...

!!!!!WIMP!!!!

Rachel said...

oh man you got an awesome pic of Josh biffing it! It looks so fun.. too bad we missed it. But Addie and I were getting ready for the party of the year!! haha :)

LaShae and Noah said...

Hey! I went to school with Jonny will you tell him hello! I'm glad you two are doing well-so cute together:)Good luck with everything in San Diego!!!
LaShae Lewis Steele