Friday, May 1, 2009

On the road again.....

Its that time of the year again, we we pack up and try life out in another state for the summer. We'll be in Chicago for the summer and we're really excited! Cubby helping me pack for the big move!
This is Cubby's favorite place to sit and stare out the window. I think he was sad we were leaving. Ha, ya right. He had no idea what was coming up!

Driving in the car. Cubby found his seat. We set his blanket on the console in between our seats and he was perfectly content just sitting there. He'd even lay down and sleep for hours. He did really well in the car surprisingly, I think riding in the car makes him sleepy. I thought it was so cute that he was sitting there that I had to take some pictures.



Watching the road......
Some of the trip was spent in his kennel in the back. he was still able to look out the front and side window. So he really didn't mind being back there. (I know we have so many pictures of our dog, but he really is like our kid. I used to make fun of people for saying that, but its true!)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

haha that is so cute! you totally got some cute pics of your "child"... i totally forgot you were traveling with a dog. haha I'm retarted. That must of been interesting...