Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cubby's First Girlfriend

Okay, before I start- don't make fun of me for blogging about my dog like he's my kid... but he is :)

Our friends Matt and mandi (matt sells for Pinnacle and Mandi works in the office with me) have a 4 month old Golden Husky named Maddy. She is so cute. She's half of Cubby's age- but double his size. Cubby's proven that size doesn't matter to him! They live right down the hall from us so the dogs play almost everyday. Cubby was a little hesitant at first, but now they're in love!
Cubby is your typical male dog.... but has slowly started to calm down and now they just play. I love that he has a friend here! Its so nice having a friend that also has to hide their dog, so we're not the only one. So far, so good though!







We're getting cubby neutered tomorrow (yikes!) So we had to get one last play session in before he loses his manhood. He has no idea whats coming! I'm actually a little nervous for the poor guy! Dont' worry... I'll blog about it and let you know how it goes!





1 comments:

Ashley said...

Being neutered would definately be nerve wracking if you knew about it before hand! Im glad my surgery was on my knee! :) I hope things are going well for you out there! I bet it is an exciting place to live! If not it will be over before you know it! Boise actually is turning out to be a great place. But Im not unpacking anything until I know Im not moving again! talk to you soon!