Friday, October 3, 2008

6 months!

Jonny and I have been married for 6 months today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Looking back we've done a lot in our time as "the Johnson's." We have lived in 3 states and travelled through even more. I'm so grateful for a husband who is such a hard worker and so motivated in life to support our family. Jonny is one of the most positive people I know and hardly ever complains. I loved our wedding day- it was the most perfect day ever. I love looking at our pictures and remembering it, so here ya go!



We started our the day by going to the Chicago Temple this morning, its so pretty (of course it is, silly!) We'd never been there yet and I'm so glad we got to go. I feel so lucky to be able to live in these different places and see all the different temples there are. We're going to dinner tonight at a yummy steak restaurant! So i'm sure I'll post more pictures another time.











10 comments:

Ali Holt said...

congrats friend! Seriously time flies. I hate it. Life needs to slow down, before you know it there will be mini me's and you's running around! Just what we need! ha ha have fun tonight...and eat lots of yummy steaks.

Johnsons Travels said...

thanks babe i am more in love with you today than ever! and your the best i love you and these past six months have been the very best ever!!!

Rachel said...

congrats you two love birds! Thanks crazy how fast it has gone.. that means addie is 6 mths older too.. :(

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you are happy! I love your pink shoes for your wedding.

Unknown said...

Happy 6 months!!! You guys still look as happy as you did the day you got married! That's neat that you got to go to the temple that day- love your pictures!

Nicolle said...

You guys are so cute! You looked amazing on your wedding day! How fun that you get to live in Chicago and tour the city, i hear its amazing!!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Can you believe it's been six months! Wow time sure does fly by. I know how you feel about fun events while being a Johnson and moving alot. Since I've been a Johnson I have lived in 3 different states and 5 different cities. Man it's exciting to be a Johnson!!

Christensen's said...

JONNY CONGRATS!! I haven't seen you since you first got off your mission. Your wife is beautiful! Hope you don't mind, I found you and added you to my blog list!

Ange said...

The hotel my parents and Jo stayed out when they came out an visited me was the Nauvoo Family Inn & Suites. They have a lot of bed and breakfast places, but I don't know how nice any of them are. I hope you guys enjoy Nauvoo. I loved every minute of it. Hope to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Johnny! How are you!? You two look so happy! Ashley what a cute blog you have made for the two of you!