Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Girls Day Downtown

A few weeks ago, a few of the wives out here went downtown for the day. They have this big strip called 'the magnificent mile.' Its a mile with a bunch of shops, restaurants, and hotels. It was really fun. We also stopped by Millenium Park- its got the famous Bean. I had always wanted to see it so i was glad we went there. Its huge and you can see the reflection of everything, there is one spot where you can stand and see the reflection of the skyline. It's really neat.Mandi and I

This last picture is the amptheater downtown. Its where Oprah did her show last month with all the Olympians. Just a little FYI :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

hey!!! When do you guys get back to Utah? Let me know if you guys will be back by Halloween- I'm throwing a dinner party. It would be fun to see you guys/meet Jonny. Anyway, it looks like you're having a blast. Keept it up, I can't wait to reconnect. p.s. what part of utah?

Kyle and Amy said...

Looks like you are doing all kinds of fun things!! Good for you! Its great that you are exploring and seeing new things, I would love to travel around! Probably just not with all of out stuff:) You are so cute! Of course you are keeping up with your blog:) I need to learn how to do ours so I can keep it up! LOVE YA!