Thursday, July 2, 2009

Spring babies!

Ok, I know we're into summer now, but I couldn't resist blogging these pictures I took a while ago. The apartment complex we live in has several lakes and beautiful landscaping. There are always ducks and geese everywhere. Early in the spring there were so many babies! Mandi called me over one day because they were congregating outside her back door. She was feeding them bread and they were coming right up to her door. At one point there were 4 little families there- about 20 or so geese. It was so cool! I love spring!






1 comments:

Nicole Arnold said...

Hey- I need your address to send you an announcement. Hope you are well . . . . its been so long since we have seen you. But it sounds like you guys are just riding the money train! haha LUCKY.