Friday, July 17, 2009

Early Birthday Present

I got a new present today! I lost my camera (sad story)... so I finally got a new one today. I'm totally bummed about losing my old one though- it had about 200 pictures of fun things we've done in Chicago that I hadn't uploaded to my computer yet! I'm no longer going to procrastinate that. I've learned my lesson. My old camera was also my graduation present from Jonny 2 years ago! It was a good little camera! But... now I hope to learn more about picture taking. I'm a complete amateur and don't know much. Last Christmas I got photoshop, so I'm finally going to make myself learn to use it!
Thanks Jonny for such a great early bday present!

1 comments:

KACI JOHNSON said...

I am so jealous that you got this camera. I want one of those camera's for christmas. They take the best pictures and are the best for taking pics of kids.