Saturday, December 20, 2008

St. Thomas/Puerto Rico

Okay here is the rest.... I kind of dragged this on for a while. This was St. Thomas- we went to the most beautiful beach and went snorkeling.
Crammed once again into a big van.

The girls!


Me and Nicole


Me and Jonny

Me and Rach (this was actually st. marten)

Josh (and his famous "welcome home" arms)

Jonny..... wants to be like Josh one day :)

Me and Jonny. There were some way cool fish here!


The beach by our hotel in Puerto Rico


These two were at the Fort in Puerto Rico. It was a really cool place and its amazing to think that they built this fort so long ago.

6 comments:

Ali Holt said...

you totally went on my honeymooon cruise! How funny! I loved it, Puerto Rico was so hot I wanted to die. But I want to go back! Im so jealous! Happy Birthday by the way...and where are the pictures of this puppy!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! I love all the snorkel pictures! and your eyes look so awesome in the one with you and nicole! What a great trip we had!!

TheWhettenFamilia said...

Hey Happy Late Birthday!!!

Unknown said...

I love your underwater pics- what a great trip! You guys looked like you had a blast!!! Did you guys move into a house? I'm in Hawaii so I haven't gotten your letter but we sent you one I hope I got the address right and what is this I hear about a puppy? I want to go see that cute movie- Marley and Me

Jacqs said...

Ash that looks like so much fun... I am so jealous of your trip!

Bingham Fam said...

Hey Ashley,
I am so good you got my blog address. How are you doing? I totally caught up on all the stuff in your life reading your blog. Looks like you are having so much fun being married and traveling everywhere. Things here are great. I am loving being a mom to two great kids. I say that as they are both crying right now. ha! The joys of motherhood. We moved out to Virginia about 5 months ago and I have to say that I am totally a west coast girl. I am loving the adventure of being here though and exploring everything. It was so good to hear from you. Keep in touch. Cami