Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day in Curacao


Derek, Nicole, Jonny, Ash, Josh, Rachel- this was a cool shopping area that had very brightly colored buildings. We had such a fun day! We rented buggies, mopeds, and 4-wheelers and went on a tour of the island. It was so fun, and there was such a long train of us!


We had one of the newest ones and ours kept breaking down! We had to tap on the engine with a rock to get it to start again. It died a couple of times in the middle of big intersections, but we survived and it was actually pretty funny. I felt like quite the mechanic everytime I tapped with the rock and made the engine start again.


We made a random stop at an ostrich farm.....

We went to the coolest beach. It had stairs that walked down into the water and you could swim out to a floating dock. I am NOT a fan of cold water so I was so excited when the water was warm!

Just me and Jonny












3 comments:

Nicole Arnold said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Arnold said...

I am so glad to see you two enjoying married life. You are definitely living it up!! That's awesome. Well, I was going to ask you where you live? We may be coming down to stay for a week for Cory's job right after Christmas and I thought it'd be nice to see you! Let me know if you guys are going to Washington or anything. If not . . I'd love to try and get together . . even if its just for a quick lunch/dinner or something! Let me know!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Oh how i wish Devin and I could have been on the cruise with everyone. Love all the pictures! Looks like it was a ton of fun. Hope they do it again sometime soon!!