Friday, January 30, 2009

Our House!

Okay- finally here are some pictures of our house! I realize I took this one of the house in the dark- so I'll take another one sometime. But here it is. We've been here almost one month and love it. Its been so nice to finally unpack and settle down (for a few months- we are moving to Chicago again this summer). We've loved having our own place and do all the little house projects.
The front...The front room on the left, part of the dining room on the right. This is downstairs in the basement. its our family room area with the back door out to the back yard.
The guest bathroom

Our kitchen. I love the red!
So here it is! I'll put some more pictures up once I get more decorated and things. Also we have a great view of the new temple!

5 comments:

Ange said...

I love the red wall also. I can't wait to see it all decorated up. We will have to make sure we see you guys again when we come up, but I have a feeling it isn't going to be any time soon.

KACI JOHNSON said...

Your house is so dang cute. I love the red walls in the kitchen! It's too bad that in a couple months you have to move.

The Mortensens said...

Ash are you guys renting or did you buy? Having a house is so much fun. I am suppose to be packing mine up as we speak but I am so sad to move and so I am puting it off. I want to get together when we get down there so keep a day or two open for me and my kids.

Brittanie said...

Ash how exciting to get such a cute new house. How have you guys been anyways? I want to come see it next time im in Utah. We'll keep in touch. Love ya, Britt.

Kari said...

So cute, and sooo exciting to have your own cute house!