Friday, July 9, 2010

Finally an update!

I have not blogged in forever, I need to be better at it. One day I want to make it in a book/journal so I feel like I need to blog about every thing we do! So I'll post a lot in the next few weeks, and I'll start clear back in April to get you all caught up!

Every Easter Jonny's whole family goes down to St. George. This is the first year we've been able to go, so I was pretty excited. It was a little chilly, but we still had fun!
Me, Rachel, Nicole.... all married into the Johnsons :)
We played games....
Played volleyball....
The girls painted crafts, while the guys went golfing...

Some of us girls also went to a zumba class at the gym and it was SO much fun. I've been dying to go ever since. We also had the traditional Easter Egg hunt at Granny and Gramps' place. Everyone has one egg to find, plus they have a 'golden egg' that has $50 in it!

The lovely Nicole...

My best friend who lives in California was also in St. George that weekend. I was SO glad we got to see each other. It'd been almost 2 years! She is having a baby this fall and I'm SO happy for her....




Later in April, my good friend from hygiene school got married. Congrats Mark and Mindy! Kim, Robin and I were able to go up to her wedding. It was beautiful!

1 comments:

Terrill and Emily said...

Ash!!! You look so great and I love the blog update. That is so cool that you got to see Amy too! Miss you! Next time I am in Utah we NEED to get together!