Friday, August 21, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away....

Last week Jonny and I decided to lay out at the pool for the first time together all summer! This is wierd for us because we always laid by the pool last summer in San Diego. It was a little overcast, but it was still warm. I was reading my Harry Potter book when all of the sudden it started pouring! With no warning (ok, it was cloudy- but usually it gradually starts sprinkling first). It was just like in the movies when it starts raining cats and dogs all of the sudden, I didn't think that really happened. So we ran home as fast as we could and decided to watch a movie instead. Well it didn't stop for quite a while, and then Jonny said, "Let's go play in it!" I ran out about 10 feet from our door and turned around and came back in- I was drenched in a matter of seconds! But Jonny and Cubby went running around in it. It was really funny to see them. We were all very wet, at least we had our swimming suits on already!





Doesn't Cubby look like he had the time of his life :)


Cubby wearing jonny's gym shirt... I thought it was cute :) Go Jazz!

This was at Buffalo Wild Wings- our favorite place to eat out here. The two guys below are Scott and Jose- Jonny's favorite techs. They are going home this week and we're gonna miss them!

0 comments: