Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Craft Day!

Me and some of the girls decided we needed to have a craft day! It was fun to do something different to break up the daily routine of our lives out here. We made 'topiaries'? I have no idea how to spell it. It was actually pretty easy and I thought they turned out really cute. We all did really different styles so it was fun to see the different possibilities! I would definately recommend this as a fun home activity! The beginning.....
Mine and Sara's final outcome! She did vines with oranges, it turned out super cute.

My finished product- I think I might put a creme bow or something on it. What do ya think? (notice the TV in the back... ... Jonny's UFC fights)

Jonny brought me home flowers the other day. Isn't he sweet?! He supported some guy on the streets in the hood who was selling them. Even better :)

3 comments:

Ange said...

I love the craft. You sure did a good job. I am glad that you guys are able to go out once a week. That is so nice of Jonny to help a guy in the hood.

nataley said...

Love the flower/tree (what was it called again?)! So cute. I'm totally impressed! Glad things are going good for you!

Unknown said...

Those topiaries look great and what a sweet guy to bring home flowers! I'd say it looks good even without a bow.