Sunday, August 10, 2008

The San Diego Chargers vs. The Dallas Cowboys

Yesterday we went to the chargers football game. It was SO much fun. Neither Jonny or I had ever been to an NFL game so we were really excited. My brother Nick came down from Ventura to go with us.
Jonny in front of Qualcomm StadiumWatching the warm up.Going to our seats.... on the field! You know I had to get some pictures of Tony Romo! I tried to look for Jessica Simpson, but didn't see her. Dang.Warming up before the game. This is Terrell Owens and the backup quarterback.In our seats before the game. We had such good seats and it was so much fun!

Nick and the Chargers girls. They have a little bit more clothes on than the Rock Star Girls. This is for you, mom.




Jonny's favorite is Weddle- I guess he played at Utah or something.
Terrell Owens and LaDainian Tomlinson talking. Tomlinson didn't play because it was a preseaon game. I feel so smart knowing all these names :)



The end of the game. Chargers won!!!

2 comments:

The Mortensens said...

Hey Ash, it looks like you guys are having a ton of fun. I am jealous. Besides the fact that I am getting huge and can barely move, we are doing good. Only 5 weeks left, I am hoping to hold on to him for at least 3 more weeks so then we can bring him home from the hospital with us. When are you guys coming home?

Rachel said...

Wow you got some great pictures of the game!! Your a professional!