Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonny!

Okay so I'm a little late, but last Wednesday was Jonny's 24th birthday. He kind of had a whole birthday week since his parents were here the weekend before his birthday. I surprised him and bought him a Nintendo Wii. He wanted one forever but I kept telling him no, but secretly saved up for one. He was so excited! I gave it to him early when his family was here so he could play it with his brother and dad.
Then on his actual birthday I surprised him with Chargers tickets (12th row!) and a jersey. He was SO excited. The game is this Saturday and they play the Cowboys.

Happy Birthday Jonny! Thanks for all you do and I hope you had a great day! love, Ash

1 comments:

Rachel said...

happy b day Jonny! But what... no pictures from our visit. C'mon there had to be at least one good one..... even of Addie maybe?? :(