Wednesday, May 14, 2008

update!

Okay- I'm really going to try to get into this blog thing, I feel so behind the times. So here's a little update!

Jonny and I are living in San Diego and its great! I love the warm weather. After our wedding we went on a cruise to Mexico. It was my first cruise and it was awesome- I think cruises are the way to go. When we got back we had a reception at my home in Vancouver, WA. It was really fun to go back there and show Jonny and his family where I was from. The following week is when we moved to San Diego.


Jonny is working for Pinnacle Security- He's managing an office down here and is doing really good. He's such a hard worker. I'm working for a dental temp agency, so I go to different offices filling in for other hygienists. Hopefully it will pick up a little bit more. Its kind of hard going to different offices, I wish I could find a more permanent job, but its hard when we're only here for a few months.






THe day after we got married we went to a Jazz game. Jonny made this poster. It was really funny- and Jonny LOVED it! It definately caught some attention.
















Here are a few pictures from our cruise.














On our way to CA my car got a flat tire! Of course! And then the spare was just as flat. It was so funny seeing like 5 guys crowded around telling each other how to change the tire. Luckily we were only about a mile from an exit (and luckily not in the CA desert yet either). So about 45 minutes later we were back on the road..... with 4 new tires. Yikes


















My brother Nick lives in Ventura and came down last weekend. It was fun to hang out with him.

(below) Me and JOnny




7 comments:

Rachel said...

Holy cow!! You updated this thing!! it's super cute!! I guess you have been pretty busy with everything!! :) I absolutly LOVE the wedding photos!! They did such a great job!! I'm jealous! Keep updating so we can see what you newlyweds are up to. We love and miss you tons!!!

nataley said...

Ok I saw you had a blog on facebook and of course I wanted to check it out! I love blogs. You and Jonny are so cute, love all your pics! Hope things are going great for you!

Jason and Kelsey said...

yey i'm so glad you have a blog! blogging is awesome! now i can see what you're up to on this too :) how are you liking san diego??

Kari said...

Saw your comment on Nat's blog, and had to come check out your blog. I loved looking at yours pics, what a cute couple you guys make! And of course you looked Gorgeous at your wedding! Glad to see everything is going so good for you, enjoy San Diego!

Cassie said...

yea!! I love blogs! Congrats again on the wedding, I love your pics they turned out great!! Check out our blog mitchandcassie.blogspot.com but I will need your email address because I am making my blog private in about another week! Hope you are enjoying the married life!!

Ashley said...

yea your a blogger! congrats your pics are beautiful. how is your new home?

Ali Holt said...

friend! I love your bloggie!! how exciting we have graduated from myspace and moved onto married people myspace. Well your blog is adorable and im glad we can be blogger friends. P.S. you and Jax have the same background!