Monday, May 26, 2008

Friends + Shopping = FUN

My friend Robin lives up in Huntington Beach, but is moving back to AZ this week :( So we tried to get as much fun time in as possible before she leaves!!! Last weekend she came down to San Diego and spent the day down here. Jessica, Robin, and I went to the Carlsbad shopping outlets. It was SO much fun! I'd never been there before but it was a way fun place. We tried to keep our spending under control.. .. .. and did pretty good. We went to lunch at Ruby's, shopped, and then walked out to the oceanside pier.








Last Friday, Jess and I went up to visit Robin in Huntington Beach. We started by driving by this super old house we discovered last year on accident, its kind of an inside joke. Thats the picture with the super old bush. When we were looking at it I stepped on this super rusty nail! It went through my flip flop- but didn't really go too far in my skin! It was gross, but i was lucky it didn't go all the way in my foot! Then....We drove over to Newport and saw the temple. We tried to go to lunch at Robin's fav- Panini's, but it had already closed to get ready for dinner :( So.... we went decided to go shopping some more! Robin knows all the hot spots! We went to Irvine (i think) to Nordstrom Rack, then to HB to Ulta (the best store ever- Thanks for showing it to me Rob!). Then we had the best frozen yogurt ever from Pink Berry's. YUM, seriously I could eat it everyday! Oh ya- and of course it was pouring the whole time! Its not supposed to rain in Cali!
This last picture was taken on Saturday. We met up in San Clemente and went to the Rainbow outlet (flip-flops). Then of course out to the pier and lunch at in-n-0ut. Its been a crazy few days- but so much fun! I'm sad Robin is moving back to AZ, but I'm glad we got to spend some time together before she leaves!






PS- I'm still not sure how to position the pictures and wording very good- so sorry about the randomness!

2 comments:

The Day Family! said...

I decided I have to comment because I noticed you changed your background...again...and now you have no contacts! hahaha :) These seriously were such fun days!! I am so glad we got to go shopping and hang out!! Many good times to come I am sure... :) And who were the crazies swimming in the ocean? :) haha...gotta love life.

Rachel said...

You girls are so cute!! Cali looks so beautiful and like so much fun! Cant wait to come visit you. You guys are goona freak when you see how big addie is. She is getting to be little Miss. Independent too. It is so so cute!!