Friday, July 11, 2008

Jordan's Visit




Jonny's little brother Jordan came to visit us for about a week. We had a lot of fun when he was here and did a lot of things! One night we pulled our matresses in the living room and had a big slumber party with jordan and jessica. It was a lot of fun and kind of made me feel like a kid again. The first night he was here we went to the San Diego Fair. My brother Nick was visiting us too- so it was one big party. We ate lots of junk food, played at the petting zoo, and went on a couple of crazy rides. Oh ya- and we squeezed all 6 of us into the ferris wheel. I thought it would be no big deal, but it was so packed. And then when we stopped at the top it was making all kinds of sounds like it was going to break. And we all thought we were going to die! But the little carny man didn't seem to worried about us screaming everytime we came around and he must have known what he was doing because somehow we survived!


Then one day Jordo, Jessica, and I went to the San Diego zoo. That place is HUGE, but it was really cool. I've always wanted to go there, so I was glad we went.
And of course a trip to San Diego wouldn't be complete without a Padres Game. After the game we went to Mission Beach and rode the roller coaster and played games. I loved Jordan's face in the picture on the roller coaster. (jonny likes to take pictures on the ride!) It was so much fun having Jordan here- we hope he had fun too!

3 comments:

KACI JOHNSON said...

What a fun little visit for Jordan. I wish so bad I were in Cali right now rather than in Springfield, Mo. There is so much to do in Cali and not too much to do in Missouri. Hope all is going well. Can't wait to see you guys again. When do you guys go home?

McCall said...

Hey I just thought I would say congratulations to you guys! I didn't hear you got married but that great! I found your blog some how though! Congrats!!

KACI JOHNSON said...

We have been in Springfield, MO for like 3 weeks and we had to move here cause our office ran out of area in virginia. It sucks cause there isn't that much to do here in Springfield and there was so much to do and see in Virginia and I didn't get around to seeing everything I wanted to see. Right now we are planning on going home the end of August. Devin starts school on the 25th of August so we need to get back for that, but our plans could change and we could be here in Springfield until the end of September. Chicago will be a fun place to stay for 2 months, but I'm sure you will be sad to leave Cali?! I'm with you when you said it will be nice to settle into a place for awhile. I'm so ready for that right now.