Saturday, June 14, 2008

2 months already!

jonny and I have been married for over 2 months now- and its flown by! On our 2 month anniversary I was in the middle of making dinner (steaks.... mmmmm!) when Jonny got home early from work (and surprised me with flowers-that was just the beginning). We were planning on going to get ice cream after dinner, but since it was so late already, Jonny told me we needed to hurry and get ice cream first before all the places closed. So I left dinner where it was, raw steaks in the pan and potatoes in the oven. We ended up driving all over trying to find a good place since the cold stone by our house is closed for remodeling. After about 1/2 hour we ended up going thru the jack in the box drive thru and just getting shakes (which was perfect for me - thats what i kept telling him to do all along). When we got home there was candles all over our house- and dinner was ready on the table!!!! It was so cute! Jonny's friends snuck in and finished dinner and decorated while we were gone. They even cleaned the dishes- it was so nice of them! It was such a perfect night- Jonny is always doing thoughtful things! Here are some pics!

These are the 2 trespassers!

3 comments:

Spencer, Jen, Zoe, and Emrie said...

Congrats on the anniversary! What he did for you is so cute- he sounds like a really sweet guy. Maybe I'll get to meet him someday! hahaha

Rachel said...

You are so lucky Ash. I'm so glad Jonny still does sweet things for you.. wow you got a good one! :) I love the candles on the floor. Nice touch. I need to show Josh!!
P.S. LOVE the new background!

Ashley said...

Thats awesome that jonny has friends that will do stuff like that! good for you it looked like a fun night! Hey I was wondering if you could tell me who your photographer for the wedding was and how much they charged??? If you could let me know that would be so great, I need one by august second! I like your new backdrop on your blog!